Practice Areas primergrey
From large construction defect and products’ liability lawsuits, to contract disputes, liens, and general business matters, West Mermis helps its clients navigate the oftentimes difficult legal landscape with excellent trial skills and legal know-how.
AREAS OF FOCUS
West Mermis has worked with both defendants and plaintiffs in construction and business disputes, helping them resolve their issues through expert analysis and trial work.
We serve clients in all types of business and construction legal matters, including:
Construction defect disputes and litigation
Contract and business disputes and litigation
Oil and gas liens
Products’ liability litigation
Commercial and residential mechanic’s liens
West Mermis has over 40 years of combined trial experience. We’re courtroom-ready.
• Have tried and won multiple cases throughout the State of Texas.
• From multi-million dollar products’ liability lawsuits to small contract disputes.
• Broad range of legal aptitude for many different types of legal disputes in the courtroom.
• Specialized knowledge regarding construction defect cases.
•Have represented a range of clients from small businesses to large corporations.
The firm specializes in construction defect and general construction business lawsuits and disputes. We are well-versed and knowledgeable in the field.
• Specialized knowledge of the complex matter surrounding the construction law field.
• Multiple large corporate construction clients, many small builders and subcontractors, and even homeowners.
• From contract disputes to construction defect, we work with you to find a solution.
• Successful Alternative Dispute Resolution and trial experience in the field.
Whether it’s a contract dispute, an oil and gas or mechanics’ lien, or general business needs, West Mermis can work with you to solve your issues.