Employing the complex construction litigation expertise he is best-known for, co-founding partner Joshua Mermis was instrumental in securing the seventh largest arbitration award in Texas in 2016, as recognized by TopVerdict.com. Joshua and his team helped secure the $291,682 deceptive trade practice and breach of contract win award for his clients who entered arbitration with their homebuilder over significant structural damages to their home. The case was Estrada v. CD Homes LLC, et al.
- West Mermis Earns Total Defense Victory in South Texas Fatality Trial
- Using the Rules to Your Favor – Evidentiary Techniques That Won a Fracking Fire Trial
- West Mermis Named to National Best Law Firms for 2019
- West Mermis Co-founders Earn Best Lawyers in America Honors for 2019
- The Texas Bar College Welcomes New Member Joshua Mermis